Our school tuition does not cover the full cost of a Sea Crest education, but keeping tuition as low as possible enables more students to attend our school. The gap between operating expenses and tuition is $3,300 per student this year. Your tax-deductible gifts are put towards: strong academic and co-curricular programs, competitive compensation for teachers, professional development, technology upgrades and facilities improvements.
- WHAT IS THE ANNUAL FUND AND WHY IS IT IMPORTANT?
- WHY DOES NOT TUITION COVER THE SCHOOL'S EXPERIENCE?
- MY FAMILY MAKES SACRIFICES TO PAY OUR TUITION. HOW CAN WE BE EXPECTED TO CONTRIBUTE MORE?
- WHY NOT RELY ON EXTERNAL SOURCES TO SUPPORT THE SCHOOL?
- CAN I MAKE MY CONTRIBUTION ONLINE?
- WHAT OTHER WAYS CAN I GIVE?
For more information about ways to support Sea Crest School, please contact:
Director of Advancement
Sea Crest School is dedicated to providing the best in innovative education to inspire and empower our learners to engage curiosity, express creativity, act with compassion and lead with courage.