Why Sea Crest Middle School
we offer a safe and nurturing community for your child to thrive and grow
- Not quite high schooler and not elementary students at Sea Crest, we know how important this special age is in the healthy development of your child.
- Socially, we are a diverse and nurturing community and pride ourselves on creating an environment where all learners are supported, welcomed and cared for.
- Engaging and well-rounded academic curriculum that will prepare your child for high school.
- Believe in innovation, not just as a lip service but as a tool for ensuring our students have the very best education that prepares them for the world of the future.
- A strong partnership between home and school.
- All students are given the opportunity to play, learn, and compete in sports with no cut teams.
- State-of the-art facilities, flexible learning spaces, outdoors, amphitheater, iLab, and our gym.
We know our learners and meet them where they are, academically and social-emotionally.