We believe in:
- Fostering our students' individual passions and talents
- Meeting our learners where they are, both academically and social-emotionally, as to develop their true potential
- Small class sizes for greater differentiation and personalized learning
- A curriculum that is intentionally designed to nurture the whole child: challenging academics alongside with daily health and wellness, advisory program, and explorations, as well as a chance to study their own passions in a year-based individual project
- Encouraging, inspiring and empowering the young adults in our school
Together, in partnership with families, our mission is to prepare each and every learner to thrive in high school and beyond.
AFTER SEA CREST
Beginning in Seventh Grade, we work with families to help students find the right fit in high school. Students are encouraged to attend school fairs, open houses, and shadow days. We participate in the annual Mid Peninsula Middle & High School Fair to give families the opportunity to meet representatives from a variety of options.
After high school, Sea Crest alumni attend colleges and universities that further their unique interests and talents. Recent destinations have included Berkeley, Caltech, Cambridge, Colgate, Cornell, Duke, Georgetown, Harvey Mudd, MIT, NYU, Northwestern, Oberlin, Pitzer, Reed, Rice, Stanford, Tulane, and USC.
We know our learners and meet them where they are, academically and social-emotionally.