Our school tuition does not cover the full cost of a Sea Crest education, but keeping tuition as low as possible enables more students to attend our school. The Sea Crest Annual Fund helps us fulfill our mission by providing resources and balancing our budget. Your tax-deductible gifts are put towards: strong academic and co-curricular programs, competitive compensation for teachers, professional development, technology upgrades and facilities improvements.
- WHAT IS THE ANNUAL FUND AND WHY IS IT IMPORTANT?
- WHY DOES NOT TUITION COVER THE SCHOOL'S EXPERIENCE?
- WE PAY TUITION, HOW CAN WE BE EXPECTED TO CONTRIBUTE MORE?
- WHY NOT RELY ON EXTERNAL SOURCES TO SUPPORT THE SCHOOL?
- DID YOU KNOW YOUR EMPLOYER MAY OFFER MATCHING GIFTS?
- CAN I MAKE MY CONTRIBUTION ONLINE?
- CAN I MAKE MY CONTRIBUTION BY CHECK OR CASH?
- CAN I PAY MY PLEDGE IN MONTHLY INSTALLMENTS?
- CAN I MAKE MY CONTRIBUTION USING STOCKS, BONDS, OR MUTUAL FUNDS?
- WHAT OTHER WAYS CAN I GIVE?
Thank you for your support.
For more information, please contact:
Director of Advancement
Sea Crest School is dedicated to providing the best in innovative education to inspire and empower our learners to engage curiosity, express creativity, act with compassion and lead with courage.