Sea Crest offers an alternative educational choice to the Coastside community and beyond. Just 15 minutes from the 92/280 interchange, Sea Crest is located on a beautiful 4-acre campus in Half Moon Bay.
The facilities include:
- 21 classrooms
- tech lab
- art room
- administrative offices
- conference areas
- multi-use gymnasium
- soccer field and play area
- hot lunch program
The gym has a full-size court for basketball and volleyball, and a stage for assemblies and theatrical or musical performances. It also serves as a community resource and is host to numerous local events.
We contract with Nob Hill Catering to bring hot lunches to Sea Crest School Monday through Friday. Families select and pay for their meals online. Meals are distributed by parent volunteers.
traffic and safety
Drop-off and pick-up are especially busy times on campus, and for the safety of our students we ask your cooperation in the following:
- Follow hand and verbal instructions of crossing guard. Remember, this is a volunteer who is there for the safety of your child.
- 5 mph
- Cross lot ONLY at the crosswalk.
- Only hands-free cell phone use while driving in our lot.
- To minimize the traffic backup, the row of parking spaces closest to the main building is reserved for staff.
- Parents who wish to walk their children into the school should park in the spaces alongside the gym.
- Do not block driveways, intersections, or traffic on Arnold Way. Do not block the crosswalk on campus.
- Pull to the forwardmost spot on curb. Please leave enough room between you and the car in front of you so that you may exit curbside without backing up. Please check the traffic lane before leaving the curb.
- Children exit curbside only.
- Do not linger. Ask children to have their backpacks ready. If your child requires extra time, please park.
- School dismissal times are staggered; please arrive at the appropriate time, pull to the forwardmost spot, and continue to pull forward as spots open up.
- Remain with your vehicle.
- Pick up children curbside only—students are not allowed to walk between cars to meet you in the traffic lane.
Parking will be available on the playground during special school events. Space is limited; plan on arriving early to assure a spot. Additonal parking is available on the north side of Arnold Way, Main Street, and South Colonel Way.
Please click on the link to download a copy of the parking lot protocol.